мiss.Khai Kee

мiss.Khai Kee

Thursday, January 13, 2011

one month dead blog!!!

one month dint update my blog...
i want try to dont let my blog dead again...
but i sure got no time to update..
open skul have 13days alr...
sometimes feel want to update...
but lazy + tired enough...wakaka....
everyday tired n sleepy wan..
FORM 5 LIFE......
really cant enjoy...
but i can spend my times with frenz everyday at skul...
always happy n have fun with them...
now still can play or out n enjoy..
after CNY........cant enjoy anymore..
last year n SPM d must concentrate le...
Chinese new year coming soon!!!!
aiyoyo.. havent buy enough clothes for new year lo..
money money times times come to me!!!!
and i want out shopping again with my lovely frenz!!!

happy always...

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment